Important Milestones – Success Indicators1997
- Al-Falah School of Engineering & Technology established with 3 U.G. Programmes (Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Computer Science & Engineering) with an intake of 45 in each branch.
- Classes started at temporary campus at 137, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon.
- 56 acres land acquired at Dhauj, Faridabad as a strategic move to propagate Technical Education in backward region of Haryana state.
- College obtained approval from AICTE, Govt. of Haryana and affiliation with Guru Jambeshwar University, Hissar.
- Minority status granted under Article 30(1) of Constitution of India.
- Intake increased to 60 seats in each branch i.e. Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Computer Science & Engineering
- First Floor of AFSET building completed at Dhauj, Faridabad.
- Classes started in the newly constructed building in AFSET Campus at Dhauj, Faridabad.
- Al-Falah Health Centre established at Dhauj, Faridabad
- Affiliation transferred to Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak.
- Full fledged Central Library established.
- Book Bank facility started in Central Library for students.
- Off Campus Hostel facility provided to students in Faridabad city.
- Internet facility established in the College through radio tower.
- First batch of B.E. passed out.
- Technical and cultural test organized by Institute at Faridabad.
- Inter College Sports activities organized by College.
- College started sponsoring faculty and technical staff to upgrade their qualification.
- Intake in Mechanical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering increased to 90 seats each discipline.
- New Engineering Branch in Electrical & Electronics Engineering started with an Intake of 60 Seats.
- College started providing financial support to faculty for participation in national and international seminars.
- College introduced award scheme for research papers and book writing.
- Fully furnished Seminar Hall with seating capacity of 90 set up.
- Introduced faculty incentive scheme.
- New UG Branch in Mechanical & Automation Engineering started with an Intake of 60 seats.
- Intake in Mechanical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering increased to 120 seats each discipline.
- National Seminar on “Implications of Globalization and Technological Change” organized.
- Language Lab established
- College granted Permanent Affiliation by Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak in all eligible branches i.e. ME, ECE & EEE
- Two Post Graduate (M. Tech.) Programmes in Mechanical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering started.
- Second Seminar Hall with seating capacity of 150 set up.
- Training in computerized drafting made compulsory for all students.
- Instituted mechanism of in-house training for faculty in pedagogy.
- Courses got certification from National Board of Accreditation (NBA), AICTE, GOI which ensures the quality.
- Faculty Development Programmes organized.
- College got ISO 9001 & 2000 certification.
- Sponsorship/Scholarship provided to the faculty members for upgrading the qualification.
- National Conference on “Emerging Trends in Computer Science & Information Technology” and Pollution and its control, recent advises organized.
- New Branch Civil Engineering started with intake of 60.
- Two Additional M.Tech programmes in Mechanical Engineering (Machine Design,) Computer Science & Engineering started.
- Master of Business & Administration (MBA) Started
- New college by the name “Brown Hills College of Engineering & Technology” with 240 intake started.
- Professional society membership for faculty and students started
- Two additional M.Tech. Programmes in VLSI Design in Electronics & Communication Engineering Department and Power Systems in Electrical Engineering Department started.
- Intake in Mechanical Automation increased from 60 seats to 120 seats.
- Intake in Civil Engineering increased from 60 seats to 90 seats.
- Intake in Computer Science increased from 60 seats to 90 seats.
- An Autonomous Institution Status granted to Al-Falah School of Engineering & Technology by State Government of Haryana and notification issued by M.D. University, Rohtak.
- Computer Science & Engineering Department accredited by NBA-AICTE
- New Additional Courses of B.Tech. in 2nd Shift started in Electrical & Electronics Engineering & Civil Engineering.
- Two new M.Tech. Courses in 2nd Shift started in Computer Science Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Bachelor of Business Administration with 60 seats started.
- Organized “National Conference on Emerging Trends in Computer Sciences and Information Technology III” 2010.
- Celebrated “Earth Day “sponsored by Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India.
- “National Award” in painting competition by Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India.
- Three days workshop organized on “Detection of Food Adulteration” sponsored by Department of Sciences & Technology, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- Organized fifteen days “Staff Development Programme” sponsored by AICTE by Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- National Conference on “Advance in VLSI Embedded and Communication” organized by Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- A National Conference on climate change and sustainable development “sponsored by ONGC, PCRA and Hindustan problems.
- Inter College “Street Soccer Games” organized.
- Second batch of M.Tech. passout successfully.